Monday, February 26, 2007

Info on gout arthritis

I just added pages about gout and gout symptoms on Essies Tea. I am trying to keep the site updated with all relevant information.

Gout is one of the oldest rheumatic diseases, once thought to be the "disease of Kings". It usually starts at the big toe and certain foods and especially beer is bad news. It effects about 2 million Americans. Essies Tea is big news for gout sufferers!

We just received the following testimony:

"Thank you, thank you, and thank you! I cannot describe to you the amount of pain I had before I heard about your tea from a friend. I was very skeptical, I mean, an herbal tea and only 2 ounces twice a day? I am so glad that I tried it. The pain disappeared within weeks and I am using your tea now for almost 4 months. I will keep on drinking it; I might just switch to the maintenance dose in a month or two. Thank you again, I am telling everybody I know about Essies tea.". ...More...


The results people get when using Essies Tea is amazing. Impressive testimonies from arthritis, cancer and so much more.

Hope you guys suffering from some illness will also benefit from Essies Tea.

Good luck and good health to all of you

Johan Coetzer

1 comment:

wolfie10 said...

thanks for the info on essies tea. i'll check it out further and see if i can in cooperate into my own website. i am writing a website about herbal teas on squidoo. it is a info site.

wolfie